Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Penguin Swings

Hi Peeps! I have a new set of digital images just released at Whimsy this week! This is one of them, "Penguin Swings".   The remainder of the new release is pictured below.  They can all be found at Whimsy in their digital section HERE. 


I coloured "Penguin Swings" with the following Copic markers, as well as a couple of Prismacolour pens and a Premier pen:
Beak and Feet: YR12, 14, 16, 24, 27
Blacks: C1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
Whites: PM Cream, E40, 41, E70, 0
Flower Centre: Y35, YR16, 24
Top: BG32, 34, 72
Hat band: BG10, 11, 32, 72
Hat: PM Cream, Premier Eggshell, E70, E40, PM Oatmeal
Daisy petals: E42
Swing seat: T4, 2
I also used some of Whimsy's digital papers from (my own!) "Distressed Polka Dots", as well as Tracy's "Hot Stuff"and "Mint Green Dark".  Digital Paper packs found at Whimsy HERE.
I've entered this into the colour challenge at Splitcoast Stampers!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Crissy, I LOVE this sweet and dear penguin! She is so adorable, and I purchased her last week when I was getting some digis for Alyce Keegan's coloring class (Kit and Clowder)! I am so thrilled that Alyce is using your digis and have taken one of her other classes already. She is amazing, but I would LOVE to see you color! What an amazing artist you are, precious friend and sister!! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete