Friday, March 19, 2010

Name the bunny contest!


Now I know I've shown you this bun just a post ago, but there's a wee little contest going on right now  so I had to show it again!   Dear sweet Holly came up with the idea for a "name the bunny contest" because this poor thing is nameless!  Let it not be so!  After I drew it, I was stumped for a name.  Right now it is "Bunny with Tulip".  I know... boring!  So why not hop over to Holly's blog, as she is running the contest, and tell her what you would like to name this bun! She is cooking up a wee prize for the winner, so what have you got to loose!  We'll announce the winner on Monday! Go see the cute card she made with it and give her your name suggestion in the comment section.  Here is the direct link to the contest post!   Enter as many names as you'd like!  And have fun!

Edited to add:
This is the prize package Holly is giving to the winner!


And I will also give the bunny image to the winner.  If they already have it, they can choose from any of my Squigglefly images for their prize from me! 
Happy naming!

3 comments:

  1. Aw Chrissy is this just not the cutest little bunny, he looks startled bless him hes gorgeous, huggies Junexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy this is just adorable
    how about Sedgwick
    good luck on naming him
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Wow this is such a lovely prize. I have already given him a name but now that I see this, maybe I should try one more time :)

    ReplyDelete